Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster 3.4 worm feature

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster 3.4 worm feature
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:43:20 +0530

On 03/14/2013 06:36 PM, Tobias Winter wrote:
Hi,

we were hoping to be able to use the upcoming worm feature for a backup
volume, however I again read the wiki page describing it and found the
following:

With a volume converted to WORM, the changes are as follows:
  * Truncation, Deletion wont be supported

So there will be no way to delete files?

If you think it would be helpful, we can make this an optional behaviour. Enabling an option "allow-delete" could pass through deletes on to the next translator.

-Vijay