Re: [Gluster-devel] rdma.so: cannot open shared object file: No such fil

From: Nux!
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] rdma.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:34:06 +0000

On 18.03.2013 03:23, Vijay Bellur wrote:
Or maybe the main problem is with "Unable to retrieve store handle".

Yes, the problem is with this error.

[2013-03-14 10:00:08.362593] E
[glusterd-store.c:1554:glusterd_store_handle_retrieve] 0-glusterd:
Unable to retrieve store handle for
/var/lib/glusterd/vols/test1/bricks/2216.storage.domeniu.net:-bricks-test1,
error: No such file or directory

Can you please check if this file exists?

No it does not, in fact that volume test1 does not exist anymore and the files related to it do not exist on the other node. I'll try to start over and see if I can replicate this issue as I have no idea how I got in this point.

Nux!
www.nux.ro