[Gluster-devel] Quota limit no longer visible in `df`

From: Nux!
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Quota limit no longer visible in `df`
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:45:54 +0000

Hello,

In 3.3 when I set a quota limit on a volume it would be visible on the mounted filesystem when doing `df -h`. I'm using 3.4 (well, today's git) and the mounted volume reports the full size of the brick's filesystem instead.

`gluster volume quota $vol list` does display the quota.

I kind of liked the old behaviour, is it gone forever or is this a bug?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro