[Gluster-devel] glusterd vs glusterfs-server

From: Jay Vyas
Subject: [Gluster-devel] glusterd vs glusterfs-server
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:16:15 -0400

Hi guys:

I've build gluster from source (i.e. from the github mirror).  However, I'm noting that its not starting.

So, I thus have 4 (should be easy) questions:

1) What are the "rm -rf" incantations I can do to completely purge any trace of gluster from my system so that i can start over?

2) What is the difference bettwen glusterd and glusterfs-server?

3) Do I have to separately install glusterfs-server ?  I don't see it any where grepping through
the source code.

4) Does starting glusterd lead to the startup of glusterfs-server?

thanks guys !
--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com