Re: [Gluster-devel] Updated Gerrit

From: Jeff Darcy
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Updated Gerrit
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 09:22:19 -0400

On 04/03/2013 12:05 AM, Anand Avati wrote:
Gerrit has been updated to 2.6-rc0 on review.gluster.org
<http://review.gluster.org>, which has a lot of new functionality and is
much more responsive. You might have to update your email filters as the
emails will now come from address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>

This is a welcome upgrade. However, Gerrit has seemed remarkably *slow* for me this morning - unusably so, with script timeouts and such. I also notice that the list of patches updated today is much longer than usual, partly because of more regression tests than usual. Is there some extra load on that machine since the upgrade that would account for it being slow?