Re: [Gluster-devel] Need Mentors for GSOC under FedoraProject

From: Krishnan Parthasarathi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Need Mentors for GSOC under FedoraProject
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:10:41 +0530

Hi Vipul,

Welcome to GlusterFS community!

Recently Jeff Darcy has started the Glupy project, which provides python bindings
for GlusterFS translator interface.

You can read more about it here: http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/extending-glusterfs-python
The source code for the project lives here: https://github.com/jdarcy/glupy

We have Ramana (an intern), currently working on improving what Jeff started out.
His (ongoing) work can be seen here: https://github.com/Ram-Raja/glupy/tree/new_fops

I guess the links that I have shared in this mail must be a good starting point for you.
If you have already have any ideas on how you would like to contribute to the bindings,
please let us know.

cheers,
krish