Re: [Gluster-devel] Coming Up Next Week: GlusterFS 3.4 Beta & GlusterFes

From: Jason Brooks
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Coming Up Next Week: GlusterFS 3.4 Beta & GlusterFest Test Day
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:00:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all --

With glusterfs-3.4beta1 released [1], we're all set for some GlusterFest
testing action. You'll find pointers to Gluster Test Framework tests, basic
functionality tests, and test guidance for some of the new features in the
release linked from the GlusterFest page [2] on the project site.

If you have suggestions for improving the test materials, please feel free to
make edits/additions/improvements.

Happy testing, and I'll see you in #gluster

-- Jason (jbrooks)

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gluster-devel/2013-05/msg00050.html
[2] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterFest