Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFlow 0.0.1 :)

From: Nux!
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFlow 0.0.1 :)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 21:18:33 +0100

On 08.05.2013 18:24, Justin Clift wrote:
Hey Jeff,

*Finally* got all of the pieces of the GlusterFlow thing I've been
working on functional (end to end):

Wow, looks nice! I can't code, but if you can come up with some install instructions I'm happy to test. Besides the "top" with most used files, is it possible to also display most hit bricks/hosts?

Nux!
www.nux.ro