Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Testing VM Storage with Fedora 19

From: Andrew Niemantsverdriet
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Testing VM Storage with Fedora 19
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:13:25 -0600

I did, the ./configure part looks like this:
./configure \
        --prefix=%{_prefix} \
        --libdir=%{_libdir} \
        --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir} \
        --interp-prefix=%{_prefix}/qemu-%%M \
        --audio-drv-list=pa,sdl,alsa,oss \
        --localstatedir=%{_localstatedir} \
        --libexecdir=%{_libexecdir} \
        --disable-strip \
        --extra-ldflags="$extraldflags -pie -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now" \
        --extra-cflags="%{optflags} -fPIE -DPIE" \
        --enable-mixemu \
        --enable-trace-backend=dtrace \
        --disable-werror \
        --disable-xen \