Re: [Gluster-devel] 1st results: gcov/lcov code coverage of glusterfs

From: John Smith
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] 1st results: gcov/lcov code coverage of glusterfs
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:52:26 +0200

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Vijay Bellur <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 05/14/2013 12:44 AM, John Smith wrote:
>
> Yes, that would be a good place to create such a page.
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Well I got a first version of a howto set up here :
https://forge.gluster.org/glusterfs-core/pages/Code_Coverage
I have to admit im struggling with the wiki markup somehwat though.
And its not very pretty yet. But perhaps when someone tries to follow
the document, well see if it's good enough or not.
;)

- John Smith