Re: [Gluster-devel] glupy not found during install from source

From: Jay Vyas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glupy not found during install from source
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:19:47 -0400

Ahh yes, well the lesson i learned was to build from branches instead of from master (switched to branch release-3.4) and that solved it.

Justin maybe on your guide to gluster installation from source you should also suggest this?  I update my blog post that "steals" some of that content :)

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Justin Clift <address@hidden> wrote:
On 17/05/2013, at 3:27 AM, Jay Vyas wrote:
<snip>
> From the latest source, Im getting an odd error when trying to build rpms using the "make dist" command:
>
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: `xlators/features/glupy/Makefile.in'
> error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.MKcFWB (%build)

This might fix things. :)

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/5007/

+ Justin

--