Re: [Gluster-devel] glupy not found during install from source

From: Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glupy not found during install from source
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:38:44 -0400

On 05/17/2013 02:19 PM, Jay Vyas wrote:
Ahh yes, well the lesson i learned was to build from branches instead of
from master (switched to branch release-3.4) and that solved it.

Justin maybe on your guide to gluster installation from source you
should also suggest this?  I update my blog post that "steals" some of
that content :)

master/HEAD should always build. You just stumbled on a time that — for various reasons — it didn't.

--

Kaleb