Re: [Gluster-devel] 1st results: gcov/lcov code coverage of glusterfs

From: John Smith
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] 1st results: gcov/lcov code coverage of glusterfs
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 23:46:20 +0200

Hi,

Ive modified the cmdline that generates the reports to filter out the
unwanted directories from the output. Also, ive modified the wiki page
that describes the procedure to reflect this change. Please note some
tests still fail (see other thread), so the code that should be
executed by those tests is still shown as 'not hit' in this report.

Report: http://lbalbalba.x90x.net/lcov/glusterfs/
Wiki page: https://forge.gluster.org/glusterfs-core/pages/Code_Coverage

Regards,

John Smith.