[Gluster-devel] Write a 80-100 pages book on "Gluster 3.x File System Ad

From: Parita Khedekar
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Write a 80-100 pages book on "Gluster 3.x File System Administration Essentials" for Packt.
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:49:44 +0530

Hi,

My name is Parita Khedekar and I am an Author Relationship Executive for Packt Publishing. We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books, and articles that have been written by experts in the field.

Packt publishes focused IT books and is seeking out authors to develop a Mini book of 80-100 pages on Gluster 3.x File System Administration Essentials. The book will take readers through Gluster File System (GlusterFS) architecture and provides information on how to configure,operate, and manage GlusterFS.

This book will target Systems Administrators interested in configuring and managing storage systems, data centers, cloud systems using GlusterFS.

If anyone is interested in taking up this project, please get back to me directly.

Thanks,
--

Parita Khedekar
Author Relationship Executive