Re: [Gluster-devel] How do we identify peers?

From: Kaushal M
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] How do we identify peers?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:12:24 +0530

Your concept seems similar to approaches 2-3 that I described, except
that its described in much more detail. The connection-group command
does to job associating peers with addresses.
But we still have the question of how do we identify peers, both
internally and externally. If we can come to an decision on this, then
I feel we have the solution to our problem.

- Kaushal