Re: [Gluster-devel] "Using Gluster Test Framework" page on (older) wiki

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] "Using Gluster Test Framework" page on (older) wiki
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:56:40 +0100

On 02/07/2013, at 9:58 PM, Eco Willson wrote:
> I took a glance, it appears fine.  The inclusion to not run on a production
> server is good advice since I was unpleasantly surprised by this during the
> recent glusterfest test day.  You can recreate with a backup of the directory
> or possibly by doing a gluster volume sync but not having to do so in the
> first place is ideal.

Excellent, thanks Eco. :)

It turns out the test framework uses tcp for all volumes too,
and hasn't allowed that to be changed (until now).

Hopefully this fixes that problem, so we can get rdma testing
done routinely as well. :)

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/5275/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift