Re: [Gluster-devel] QEMU (and other libgfapi client?) crashes on add-bri

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] QEMU (and other libgfapi client?) crashes on add-brick / replace-brick
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 02:11:06 -0700

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Guido De Rosa <address@hidden> wrote:
Apparently the problem isn't fixed... even when qemu doesn't crash, the guest raises many I/O error and turns unusable, just like a real machine would do if you physically remove the hard drive, I guess...

I'm doing more tests anyway and will post a much more detailed report as soon as I can. Thanks for now.

Please do get back, with the logs. It still might be a privileged port issue.

AvatiĀ