Re: [Gluster-devel] RPM re-structuring

From: Joe Julian
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] RPM re-structuring
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:56:09 -0700

I disagree. Since the cli will not build a volume with it, it doesn't need to be in a package. Since its value is purely academic, only the source code matters, and it will still be in the git repo and the src tarball.

Jay Vyas <address@hidden> wrote:
minor point: rot-13 is a good one for learning and playing with gluster.  i would suggest keeping it in the releases.!