Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Documentation improvements

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Documentation improvements
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:13:19 +0530

On 07/31/2013 12:36 AM, Kaushal M wrote:
 > Manual Pages:
 >
 > To be cleaned up and brought up to date.

Can we also try to move the man pages to markdown as well? I tried to
update them for the 3.3 release, but wasn't able to get much done
because the markup language used is hard to make sense of (at least for me).
Since, pandoc supports generation of man pages from markdown, if do this
conversion it'll be easier to maintain them.

Sounds like a good idea. An uniform mechanism for managing all documentation would be nice to have.

-Vijay