[Gluster-devel] [Feature request]: Regression to take more patches in si

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: [Gluster-devel] [Feature request]: Regression to take more patches in single instance
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:05:01 +0530

Hi,

I was trying to fire some regression builds on very minor patches today, and noticed (always known, but faced pain of 'waiting' today) that we can fire regression build on only one patch (or a patchset if its submitted with dependency added while submitting). And each regression run takes approx 30mins.

With this model, we can at max take only ~45 patches in a day, which won't scale up if we want to grow with more people participating in code contribution. Would be great to have an option to submit regression run with multiple patch numbers, (technically they should be applicable one top of other in any order if not dependent), and it should work fine. That way, we can handle more review load in future.

Regards,
Amar