Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning

From: KueiHuan Chen
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 18:56:15 +0800

Hi,

  I can't find the bugzilla record for this. When 3.4 release comes out, there has a Known issue list inside it[1]. Replace-brick operation is broken in this release and i had also tested and make sure it's broken in 3.4. So i wonder is there any plan to fix replace-brick operation in 3.4 release ?

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/release-3.4/doc/release-notes/3.4.0.md

Best Regards,

KueiHuan-Chen
Synology Incorporated.