Re: [Gluster-devel] The return of the all-null pending matrix

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] The return of the all-null pending matrix
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:07:00 -0700

This is a tricky problem. I have thought about this quite a bit and couldn't come up with a theory which can lead to this behavior. I am suspecting this might be a 32/64bit compatibility issue. Can you try placing all bricks on the same architecture and see if this can be reproduced? How long does it take to reproduce this problem?

Avati

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

Did you had a loog on it? ANy idea on what is going on?