Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster docs stuff?

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster docs stuff?
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 22:14:43 +0530

On 08/29/2013 10:43 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
Hi Eco,

I'm wanting to create some docs around libgfapi.

   eg Intro to it, basic usage, function descriptions, and some
   example (maybe using what's in api/examples)

I'd like to have it all ready (or at least enough of it)
in time for my talk on September 10th.

Where do you want me to work on stuff?  In the
new site repo here, or somewhere else, or ?

https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-site/gluster-site/blobs/raw/master/_site/index.html

Can we possibly host this in a subdomain api.gluster.org or something like that?

Once we have potential native ReST APIs for provisoning, they could be hosted here too?

-Vijay