Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Enabling Apache Hadoop on GlusterFS:

From: Jay Vyas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Enabling Apache Hadoop on GlusterFS: glusterfs-hadoop 2.1 released
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:32:09 -0400

 Thanks for the announcement steve !  FYI  ~ for those interested, there are alot of different areas of expertise which can be useful in this project.  I've added a list here:  https://forge.gluster.org/hadoop/pages/HackIdeas .  In my view, people from the Gluster, DevOps, Linux , and MapReduce communities could all contribute something useful to this project .