Re: [Gluster-devel] Build broken on current head with F19?

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Build broken on current head with F19?
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:34:41 +0100

On 12/09/2013, at 1:31 AM, Harshavardhana wrote:
> I have seen it happen randomly if there are some delays in the mock build
> process, so its not a consistent issue and might not even be related to the
> patch - just that rpm.t is someways broken at times.

Interesting.  In that case, I could have just been unlucky with the
first compile on the new F19 laptop.

... it would obviously be nice to fix the race condition in rpm.t
though. (no idea of effort required, and I'm not going to do it :>)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift