Re: [Gluster-devel] Tutorial on building from source

From: Jay Vyas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Tutorial on building from source
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:28:04 -0400

heres how i manage my dev enviornment on f16, it borrows from justin clifts tutorial that is on the gluster community site also
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-completely-rebuildable-fedora16.html?q=gluster

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/23/2013 11:18 AM, David Gibbons wrote:
I realize this is probably a silly question, but: can someone give me a
quick-and-dirty rundown on building from source? I'm having trouble
locating this in the docs on the website.

% git clone ...
% cd glusterfs
% ./autogen.sh
% ./configure