Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Peers rejected, broken setup

From: Kaushal M
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Peers rejected, broken setup
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:35:05 +0530

We debugged this privately. This was an issue caused by our not
correctly saving of global options (options which apply to all
volumes), such as nfs options, for all volumes. We were saving these
options to disk only for the volume for which the 'volume set' was
performed, but we would modify all the volumes in-memory. This lead to
problems of volumes mismatch and peer rejection, such the problem
faced by Nux.

I've posted a patch for review [1] which solves this.

~kaushal

[1]http://review.gluster.org/6007