Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster volume file

From: Muralidhar Balcha
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster volume file
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:02:38 -0400

Thanks Jeff for the information. I will see if the volume filter will help us get over the hump.

I will also add my comments to the feature proposal as I gain more understanding on what is needed to support third party translators.  I think it is very important for Gluster adoption. The reason I am inclined to using the gluster is its translator framework and which perhaps is the key differentiator in scaleout file systems.

Thanks again for quick reply.

Murali Balcha