Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.5 planning

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.5 planning
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 02:25:42 +0530

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Anand Avati <address@hidden> wrote:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning35

From the "Core Features" list, we are still waiting on quite a few submissions (some of them even first submission). We are postponing the branch date to 14th Oct.

I request all assigned devs to push their patches or give an update on the progress.

Looks like below:

Done:

Patches available, but mostly need to be rebased, or worked on comments:

Not clear, need more inputs:

And also, looks like none in 'Nice to have' [1] are done.

Regards,
Amar

[1] - http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning35#Nice_to_Have

Avati