Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs 3.4.0 vs 3.4.1 potential packaging problem

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs 3.4.0 vs 3.4.1 potential packaging problem?
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:22:10 +0100

On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:47:52 +0200
Niels de Vos <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>
> I installed a clean Fedora 19, installed glusterfs packages (without the
> available updates) and updated the system with 'yum update'. For me this
> pulled the correct glusterfs-libs. I am not sure how getting mixed
> versions is possible without looking at the /var/log/yum.log.

Good point Niels. :)

Jeff, do you still have the /var/log/yum.log for the affected system?

If so, are you ok to upload it somewhere that we can access?  Or just
email it to me directly.  I can upload it somewhere without stress. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Justin Clift <address@hidden>