[Gluster-devel] Need Help : How to create cinder volume on glusterfs mou

From: Shrinivas Kulkarni
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Need Help : How to create cinder volume on glusterfs mount point
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:18:30 +0530

Hi All,

I'm trying create cinder volume on glusterfs mount point

Anyone know how  to use gluster+cinder ?

Here is about my setup :
1. Insall Devstack (stack.sh) on Fedora-19
2. In my setup glusterfs driver is default driver for  cinder_driver, this is enable in etc/cinder/cinder.conf during install only

I could not found how 'cinder create' will use glusterfs mount point for creating volume on it

I want to use glustefs as backend for cinder volume

Can anyone help me for this ?
Any direction or if I need to edit  config files ..

Thanks in Advance !
~ Shrinivas