[Gluster-devel] Question regarding Gluster

From: Timo Jacob
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Question regarding Gluster
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:02:06 -0500

Hello,

Would you be interested in having another download mirror for Gluster? We'd like to offer you an additional download mirror - just in case your main server has problems or you'd like to split the volume of download traffic. What's more, we offer download mirrors with servers around the world.

Because we support the mission of open source and free software, we'd like to offer this download mirror to you at no cost. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and I'd be glad to discuss it with you further.

Kind Regards,

Timo Jacob
Outreach Coordinator