Re: [Gluster-devel] Revised dates for GlusterFS 3.5

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Revised dates for GlusterFS 3.5
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:14:16 +0530

On 11/05/2013 07:11 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
On 10/29/2013 01:19 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
Hi All,

I have updated the release schedule for 3.5 at:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning35

Branching is scheduled for next Monday and your help in reviewing
pending patches for inclusion in GlusterFS 3.5 would be more than
welcome!

Due to multiple requests, I have moved branching to next Monday and test
day to the Friday since then.

Please note that this would be the final revision and features that come
after Monday will appear in GlusterFS 3.6.

Though we intended last Monday to be the cut-off, some patches did trickle in slowly and it was definitely good to have them for 3.5. Hence moving the branching date one last time to Monday, 18th November.

I have released a 3.5qa1 release from mainline and will have more test releases after we branch on Monday. Testing/Regression feedback from qa1 release would be very welcome. The first test day has been moved to 29th November to give us enough time to write howtos on using the new features in 3.5.

The release planning page has been updated with the new dates.

Thanks,
Vijay