Re: [Gluster-devel] Translator test harness

From: Luis Pabon
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Translator test harness
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:33:14 -0500

Excellent.  Thanks Avati.

- Luis

On 11/19/2013 09:54 PM, Anand Avati wrote:

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Luis Pabon <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm definitely up for it, not just for the translators, but as Avati pointed out, a test harness for the GlusterFS system.  I think, if possible, that the translator test harness is really a subclass a GlusterFS unit/functional test environment.

I am currently in the process of qualifying some C Unit test frameworks (specifically those that provide mock frameworks -- Cmock, cmockery) to propose to the GlusterFS community as a foundation to the unit/functional tests environment.

What I would like to see, and I still have a hard time finding, is a source coverage tool for C.  Anyone know of one?

gcov (+lcov)

Avati