Re: [Gluster-devel] Fwd: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for Glust

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Fwd: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for GlusterFS
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 01:06:03 +0530

On 11/21/2013 12:59 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
On 11/21/2013 12:47 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
On 11/21/2013 12:36 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
On 11/15/2013 05:35 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
On 11/15/2013 12:49 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
Hi All,

GlusterFS is now part of Coverity's scan program:

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/987

If you are interested in becoming a member of the project to set right
false positives and provide modeling files, please let me know.

We have more than 600 issues to track. Your help in identifying false
positives or actually addressing the issues by sending patches will be
very welcome. I plan to submit weekly tarballs to keep our defect
density in check.

BTW, link to the full report is here:

https://scan6.coverity.com:8443/reports.htm#v26908/p10714

-Vijay

Vijay,

I am trying to resolve few issues reported by Coverity.  I have sent a
patch for two issues at http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6313/. But I
wanted to make sure that the patch actually resolve the  issues. To do
that I wanted to run a new scan with my code base. But I didn't find any
help in the Coverity scan website to kick off a new run. Any idea how I
can do this?

You can find instructions here:

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/987/upload_form

-Vijay
Vijay,

When I try to acces the link you mentioned it showed "You are not
authorized to access this page" and it redirects me to
https://scan.coverity.com/.

Also if I  try some links on the https://scan.coverity.com/ , its
showing below message and I can't see the "submit build" button
mentioned in below message . It seems like I need some access permission
for this.//

Please check now. I have bumped up your privileges.

-Vijay