[Gluster-devel] Confusion: EL6 Base gluster va gluster.org gluster

From: Nux!
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Confusion: EL6 Base gluster va gluster.org gluster
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:21:28 +0000

Hello,

I've caught a glimpse of the new RHEL 6.5 (well, new packages landed in CentOS) and I notice it now provides quite a nice version of Gluster 3.4.0 with a lot of backports.
I've got 2 problems now:

- I've got gluster installed from http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4/3.4.0/CentOS/epel-6/x86_64/, but the package in EL6 Base will not upgrade it nicely (sorry, forgot to copy the yum conflicts message) - What should I use in production now? glusterfs-3.4.0.36rhs looks quite nice according to the rpm changelog

Thanks,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro