Re: [Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module

From: Jiri Hoogeveen
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:51:59 +0100

Hi,

Great to hear that you did not forget debian os family support :)

I'm happy to help you with the debian support in code and some test hardware
for a few days.

From 8-12 to i think 11-12 I have some hardware to test with.
I need to do some tests with it in combination with libvirt/qemu, before we
take it in production on 16-12.

The hw is 6 servers with each 5 sas disks. This should be enough to do some
tests :)

Grtz, Jiri