Re: [Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module

From: James
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] puppet-glusterfs module
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:51:47 -0500

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:46 AM, Jiri Hoogeveen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I have some hardware for testing from 8 december till 11 december. After this
> date I need to do some tests and make the systems production ready before 16
> december.

Okay so you have 8 dec -> 11 dec free? This only gives me a very short
window to access the machines. It won't give me a big window to work
on things.

Further more, if I don't have (mostly) constant access to even simple
machines, then I can't test new features and releases...

If at some point you have some vm's that you can give me access to, or
your company wants to donate some funds, I'll most likely have a very
capable puppet-gluster for debian style os.

Cheers,

James