Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gerrit doesn't use HTTPS

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gerrit doesn't use HTTPS
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 07:56:20 -0800

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:58 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Vijay Bellur <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 12/13/2013 04:05 AM, James wrote:
>>
>> I just noticed that the Gluster Gerrit [1] doesn't use HTTPS!
>>
>> Can this be fixed ASAP?
>>

> Configured now, thanks!
Thanks for looking into this promptly!

> Please check and let us know if you encounter any problems with https.
1) None of the CN information (name, location, etc) has been filled
in... Either that or I'm hitting a MITM (less likely).

2) Ideally the certificate would be signed. If it's not signed, you
should at least publish the "correct" signature somewhere we trust.

If you need help wrangling any of the SSL, I'm happy to help!

IIRC we should be having a CA signed cert for *.gluster.org. Copying JM.

Avati

> -Vijay

Thanks!

James