Re: [Gluster-devel] eager locks

From: Krishnan Parthasarathi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] eager locks
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:10:56 -0500 (EST)

Emmanuel,

You could confirm that the clients are indeed have eager-lock feature enabled
by looking at the client's log file.

We have the volume file used by the client/mount process written to the log
file,
before transitioning to the configurations present in that volume file.
You could look for "eager-lock" being present in that portion of the client's
log file.

Hope that helps,
Krish