Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:15:47 +0530

On 01/09/2014 09:47 AM, Paul Cuzner wrote:

Hi fellow gluster'ers!

I'm putting together a Pocket Reference guide for glusterfs (draft
attached). It's a tri-fold document, so it should be a handy size to
print on card, fold up and carry around.

I'm still validating some of the detail in there, but let me know what
you think ... is it helpful or not helpful? Or perhaps let me know
what's missing, or what could be removed?

Looks great and I think this will certainly be helpful.

The attached doc is a pdf, but the original is an odt file (libreoffice 4.x)

The content in the pdf format doesn't seem to be in order. Is it due to this format conversion?

Cheers,
Vijay