Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide

From: Deepak Shetty
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:37:51 +0530

Looks good, you might want to add the pre-req gluster settings needed for working w/ oVirt usign liggfapi
More details @ http://wiki.ovirt.org/Features/GlusterFS_Storage_Domain (see pre-req section)

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Paul Cuzner <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi fellow gluster'ers!

I'm putting together a Pocket Reference guide for glusterfs (draft attached). It's a tri-fold document, so it should be a handy size to print on card, fold up and carry around.

I'm still validating some of the detail in there, but let me know what you think ... is it helpful or not helpful? Or perhaps let me know what's missing, or what could be removed?

The attached doc is a pdf, but the original is an odt file (libreoffice 4.x)

Cheers,

Paul Cuzner