Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Pocket Reference

From: Nux!
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Pocket Reference
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 00:47:45 +0000

On 10.01.2014 00:26, Paul Cuzner wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to all for the feedback.

I've applied the following changes to the attached document;

    * Renamed the doc to "Getting Started with Gluster 3.4"
    * Corrected the multiprotocol access table
* Added inode32 information for glusterfs mount and nfs (Sharuzzaman)
    * Added firewall port information
    * included the gluster prefix to the gluster commands
    * Added smb log file location (Raghavendra)
    * Added replace brick information (Lala)
    * included a version number (for tracking)

The doc focuses on the new entrants to the "world of gluster".
However, given the feedback I think another guide is needed that is
more focused on devops for things like ovirt/openstack/swift/SMB
integration, hooks, resolving split brain. If anyone has any other
topics ideas for the devops version, please let me know.

Is the best place for the odt/odg files the forge?

Thanks Paul, this looks very handy! Good job.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro