Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Ask for help : a question about glus

From: Krishnan Parthasarathi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Ask for help : a question about glusterfs dht
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:38:39 -0500 (EST)

[Removing gluster-users, since this thread is more relevant in
gluster-devel]

Xinguo,

You must add the breakpoints to the 'rebalance' process and not
glusterd. You can identify the rebalance process(es) as below,

ps ax | grep "dht.rebalance-cmd"

The expression supplied to grep for matching is part of the command
line arguments to the rebalance process.

Hope that helps,
thanks,
Krish