Re: [Gluster-devel] a question again , about the dht

From: Shylesh Kumar
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] a question again , about the dht
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:40:29 +0530

Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
Xinguo,

dht translator is responsible for the "trusted.glusterfs.dht.*" extended
attributes. The code for this is present at xlators/cluster/dht/src relative
to the root of the code repo.

Did you perform any rebalance or remove-brick operation after starting
the brick and before writing any data on the volume via a mount?
These are other processes that include dht translator in their runtime.
I suspect gluster-nfs process does also load the dht which will be started
at the time of volume start.

thanks,
Krish