Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster SSL support

From: Zbyszek Żółkiewski
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] gluster SSL support
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:07:07 +0100

Hello,

Thank you for the response, yes i have finally managed to enable ssl mode,
seems like gluster takes only specific certificates into account, or -
generated with CN Anyone - i am not sure why it did not worked with previously
generated certs (as i mentioned it hung on verify).
Anyway i have made blogpost about how to set-it-up:
http://blog.onefellow.com/2014/01/enable-glusterfs-ssl-mode.html maybe someone
find that useful, as it is not documented (yet).

thanks for the help!
__
Zbyszek Żółkiewski