Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Automatically Deploying GlusterFS wi

From: Jay Vyas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Automatically Deploying GlusterFS with Puppet-Gluster+Vagrant!
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:10:21 -0500

Thanks james.  Also looking at the code there is alot of use of advanced puppet features (hiera for example).. during the screencast some hints about the puppet modules are coded would also be awesome.

thanks again for all this work

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Kaushal M <address@hidden> wrote:
> This. I hadn't done a recursive clone. I cloned the repo correctly
> again and everything works now. The vms are being provisioned as I
> type this. Finally, time to test puppet-gluster.

Awesome! I'm actually recording a screencast of the whole process. I
figured, I might as well in the hopes visualizing the process helps
others!

I'll post shortly, it might help with any other confusion.

Cheers,
James