Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFlow (GlusterFS Analytics) 0.02

From: Justin Clift
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFlow (GlusterFS Analytics) 0.02
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:36:32 +0100

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 01:12:37 -0800
Joe Julian <address@hidden> wrote:

> I said it in IRC, and I'll repeat it here. This is amazingly cool.

Thanks. :)

Going to work on getting it multi-node capable and a bit more
cleaned up/useful over the next few days.  Travelling back home
to London from Ghent atm though, so prob not much happening today.
:/

> I can even think of ways that I can use the heat maps I saw Jordan
> demonstrating in kibana with this.

Interesting.  Hadn't seen that.  I'll see if I can find a demo or
some such to get an idea of how it works. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS Project: http://www.gluster.org
Justin Clift <address@hidden>