Re: [Gluster-devel] Persistent AFR changelog attributes

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Persistent AFR changelog attributes
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:00:29 -0800

Ravi,
We had earlier discussed a solution for this (sometime last year) by making volgen remember xlator names and not reassign them. Copying KP with who I had discussed this to quite a level of detail. Have you guys spoken about this? IIRC the solution KP and I discussed was more generic and could also support retaining user made changes/customizations to the volfiles.

Thanks,
Avati