Re: [Gluster-devel] Persistent AFR changelog attributes

From: Pranith Kumar Karampuri
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Persistent AFR changelog attributes
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:46:57 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----

How will new machines that are joining the cluster will know about this
modified graph? One way to achieve it is to send the skeleton structure of the
graph to other machines. I wonder how this will address snapshot volumes'
graph. May be even in the case of snapshot volumes, the skeleton has to be
copied over to snapshot volume. So instead of storing just the client xlator
names, the generic solution will have to store the entire skeleton and should
keep it in sync at the time of probe, snapshot. Is that the rough algo you guys
discussed? Did I miss anything?

Pranith